Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 20, 2009

Sixth folder sixth picture

Thanks for tagging me Brandy ..this is a way cute Idea!
This is my sixth photo out of my sixth folder tiled "prints."
This is where I put the pictures that I would like to/or have printed out.



This really is one of my fave photos so I'm excited it landed on it!
This is from our wedding... Jeff got me but I got him better!!
(Trust me he deserved it!)

TAGG- Bryann, Leslie, Katie, and Mandy

Go into your photos and find your sixth photo from you sixth folder : )

3 comments:

  1. well, i can see you got him better!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, me? If not I'm doing it anyway :) haha This is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get it? In my picture album, or my blog? let me know!

    ReplyDelete