Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Awe he messed up her pretty hair!!

For the past few weeks Lilly has been begging me to take her to get her hair cut!
She really likes it short, and since she hasnt had bangs since last summer I decided I missed them.
So after a long day of runny around trying to get things done, P.S I'm finally Marley Christensen, lol I
have got my name changed with the DMV SS and Bank! lol. We were off to Super cuts.
We walk in and the man working took her right away, she was very very good and he was very serious
and that made me a little sad, since she is so social I think she would have been more comfy if
he would have talked to her! So here are some pictures I took at Cold Stone right after its about
2 inches shorter than I asked and I had to fix it when I got home because there were long pieces
everywhere, and her bangs are super short too! but she still is cute as a button and her hair grows
so so fast so really Im not super stressed about it.... :)






1 comment:

  1. Aww!! How adorable, I love it! :) And that ice cream looks YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete