Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, December 18, 2008

FINALLY! It feels like Christmas!



For weeks Lilly has been wishing for snow .... For those of you who don't know IT DOES NOT SNOW IN SAINT GEORGE UTAH! Most of the time it doesnt get under 45 degrees during the day and that is the COLDEST! But here we are in two inches of cold, slushy OH MY TOESIES! SNOW! And oh have I missed it, I must admit I have been a little sad that it doesnt look like Christmas around here. Since I spent the last three Christmas' in Cedar City WHERE IS DOES SNOW! So Lilly I hope you enjoy your White Christmas there is a little part of me that thinks God did this for the one and only you!



LOOK CLOSLY Lilly has snow in her teeth!


He doesnt think so but he is a great father!


SO PROUD ..... he fell over within the hour lol

2 comments: