Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 1, 2008

A Talk with Santa



Today Jeff an I took Lilly to the Red Cliffs Mall to see Santa!
BIG change from last year, she ran right up to him, jumped in his lap,
and started telling him alllllll about the doll house that she wanted for Christmas.
We were waiting for the family before us to finish buying their photo, so Lilly
got to talk to Santa about her doll house for a good 10 minutes before the photo was even taken! Good job Lilly youre getting to be such a big girl. I love you!

4 comments:

  1. I love the picture...super cute! I need to take my kids to see Santa, I am nervous....I hate when your kids are the only ones that scream....you get the nasty looks from other parents..lol..GoOdTiMeS:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog!! I cant wait to take Caden to see Santa, who knows what he will do this year. Our blog is
    http://5thenelsonfam.blogspot.com/.
    It is fun to read about your cute family.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant believe how big shes getting! what a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a doll! The dress is a size 4 (not 4t, a 4!) Crazy huh?I'll save it for you for next year, it is sure to fit Lilly by then!

    ReplyDelete