Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 11, 2009

E-I-G-H-T

8 things I'm looking forward to...
1. The birth on my son/second child!
2. Seeing Lilly be a big sister!
3. My baby shower this Saturday!
4. Jasmin's Panty Party lol / then Jen's house
5. The rest of the Summer!
6. Lilly's 4th Birthday!
7. Jeff getting OFF graveyards P.S he started today with 4 month to go!boo
8. Going to the Staheli Family Farms petting zoo tomorrow with Lilly!

8 things I did yesterday...
1. Went to the Mall to get my ring.. it had it's 6 mo check up and I got it dipped.
2. Had lunch @ Starbucks with Lilly.
3. Returned a swim suit that was WAY to huge on Lilly to Target HELLO it was a 2T!
4. Went to Ross and got Jasmine 8 sexy pairs of panties for $16 awesome!
5. Went to Gymboree, Oshkosh, TCP, and ON to find Lilly a swim suit that would fit her
6. Ate a Yummy dinner my hubby made for us :)
7. Tried to teach Lilly to ride her bike to the park while Jeff walked Suri.
8. Lilly's bath, story and bed time <3 fwwew lol

8 things I wish I could do..
1. Be 2 places at one time.
2. Go on road trips
3. Have my 19 year old body back : ) .
4. Have more alone time with just Jeff and I.
5. Visit California more.
6. Get a daily pedicure.
7. Eat out anytime I want with no effect on the pocket book lol. I just don't want to cook right now! it's time consuming, it messes up my kitchen, and its hot outside, and I'm hardly hungry anymore.
8. Be a wonder mom!

8 shows I am currently watching...
1. House
2. A baby story
3. Jon and Kate Plus 8
4. What not to wear
5. The Daily Show
6. The Colbert Report
7. NCIS
8. ummmmm.... The king of Queens! haha wow that was hard

8 more tags...

Katie, Leslie, Mandy, Debbie, Brandy, And who ever else lol :) Thx Bry

2 comments:

  1. GOOD GRIEF WOMAN! Just reading the 8 things you did yesterday made me tired!!! hahaha I went to the doctor and couldn't get off the couch for the rest of the day! haha

    ReplyDelete