Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 21, 2009

She did it! My little girl did it!



Well I guess she isn't so little anymore! Here she is, nearly three and a half years old
riding her bike just like a big girl! It's taken a few weeks for Jeff and I to teach Lilly
just what to do .. her short attention span being a big part of that I think : )
She has finally grasped it and now I have trouble keeping up with her! She does
sooooo well!! Way to go Lilly... You are so amazing! There just isn't a single thing
about you that doesn't stop me in my tracks, whether it be your silly smile or your
"Try Me" attitude. You are my little miracle, and I just wonder sometimes what I did
to deserve you : )



2 comments:

  1. so cute! Look at her go :) and what's this "I hope" we can make it in august?? Better change that to a "I'll see you in August!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA oh we will if we have the money <3

    ReplyDelete