Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bath Time!

Since Jace's cord had a little bit of trouble after it fell off he didn't get to enjoy his first tub bath until 7/10/09. Almost 4 weeks old! But don't worry he had plenty of sponge baths in that time. He did really well and at first, since he was asleep, he didn't even wake up when I put him in the water ... He really liked it a lot more than I thought he would since he HATES sponge baths lol. Here are a few shots =)




2 comments:

  1. so fun!! you cut your hair off!! did jeff decide to let you? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! lol ... I told him "I can't handle it anymore! "I'm doing it I'm sorry" lol then he said "okay" It feels so much better and a lot faster to get ready and I can still pull it back if I wanted = )

    ReplyDelete