Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 20, 2009

Thank You

I am thankful for the health of my family and the love and understanding of each other that only WE have ... Im thankful for moments of closeness, and dorkieness. Im thankful for the amazing fight my daughter has in her eyes, and for her bizarre imagination! Im thankful for my little boy and how I can see so much of his father in him. Im thankful for The Red White and Blue and for my faith. I'm thankful for not having inlaws like "Ray Barone." I'm thankful for the wonderful man I share my life with, without him I wouldnt be the person I am, thank you for standing by me when Im strong and holding me when I can't take it anymore.

Remember -- Each day is a gift not a given right, anything worth the prize is worth the fight, and it's okay to fall as long as you don't stay down.. that first step is always the longest stride.

1 comment: