Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Welcome Jace Isaac Christensen!






June 15th 2009 4:04 PM 7 pounds 5 ounces 20 inches.

He is here our sweet little boy! I know I'm just a
little bit late with this HAHAHA! But I have had quite
a time adjusting to having 2 kids, turns out 2 is a lot
more than just one haha!

Well let me tell you about Jace or King Jace, he is called
that often around here lol! He is a wonderful baby, he loves
to be cuddled, wakes up about twice a night, and just adores
his big sister Lilly he even fell asleep in her arms the other
day. =) He is quite possibly the growliest gruntiest little baby
he loves to stretch and fart more than any one I know lol.
Most importantly he is very happy, healthy, and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment