Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween





"We are not comming home till' my whole bucket is fill at the top!"
-Lilly
So she was the prettiest wicked witch out there that night
and there were a lot of them!
I think next year though we might
go to a differnt neighborhood
ours is a very young one and
we had a lot of bowls of candy on the front pourch
with the famous "Please take one" signs
oh course we also had one at our door!
We went around the block and that was enough to fill
up Lilly's bucket and be done for the night.
Kids now a days just dont have the stamina
like me and my brothers did growing up
that is for sure!
I still think she had just as much fun.


3 comments:

  1. How cute...I bet she was the cutest witch out there...I love the hair and makeup!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute little witch! Welcome to the world of blogging...I love it!

    ReplyDelete