Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TAGGED



So I was Tagged by BRANDY. It's a good thing I noticed this other wise I was going to be the looser who didnt do it lol! ........so here it goesHere are the

Rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you

2. Post the rules on your blog

3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself

4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs

5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

6. Let your tagged peeps know once your entry is UP.

n0.1- I don't like to pay for my stuff on a register that is on the right side of the aisle. It's just un-natural.

n0.2- I'm very shy, and most people think that I am very stuck up untill they get to know me better.

n0.3- 95% of the time when I type out the word "just" it comes out "jsut" unless I try very hard to type it the way it is suposed to be, even still it will come out wrong sometimes. That didnt start untill I was preg with Lilly.

n0.4- I bite my fingernails(gross I know)

n0.5- My butt is a afraid of the dark......its true.

n0.6-It' hard for me to stay in one room and do something till its done. So I will jump from one room to another cleaning, and that doesnt accomplish anything because each room gets a little but not everything it needs :(

Oh I tag Bry, because she is the only other person I know on this thing lol

No comments:

Post a Comment