Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 3, 2008

The honey moon




A Baja Cruise to Cabo and Ensenada, Mexico.

If you have never been on a cruise before, I suggest you make it a plan before your time runs out.

Before your too old, too tired, or too broke!

Jeff and I had a great time, even if your not into staying out and drinking all night, since Jeff and I are not into that,

There are other things to do and see!

There is also TONS of food to eat

pizza 24 hours a day and soft serve ice cream also!

We did lots of souvenir shopping and its fun to find your inner

haggler.

My favorite part about the whole trip was

swimming in the ocean in Cabo and

NOT freezing my butt off.

If you have been to the ocean before you know its

few and far between that the ocean water

is bearable.

So it was a very nice change,

and of course swimming with Jeff was lots

of fun, and being able to spend so much time

alone with him, thats one thing, we never really have

a lot of time to be alone.


Now even though I enjoyed the much needed alone
time with my husband, does not mean I didnt miss
My daughter Lilly more than I could stand.
It helps to know she was safe in the hands of my
Aunt Terri, Uncle Sephen and Cousins Bryann and Sam
and all their cute little kids.
Lilly had a lot I mean TONS of fun
Playing with the kids and animals.
Going to the movies, duck pond, Chuck E Cheese, in fact
she still talks about everyone and everything!
Thank You.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am so glad you finally update your blog....YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete