Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our second child (Updated Dec.1) at bottom

We are expecting our second born in June of 09 YIPPIE hehe. We find out what we are having in February. Here is how our little "JuneBug" is doing.


pregnancy



We have a Dr. ap. Dec 1st. Im very excited for that.
What are we hopeing for?
Well Jeff wants a son
Lilly wants a baby sister
And I will be so happy with whatever.
NAMES?
So far a boy will be
Jace Zachary
I picked Jace, Jeff picked Zachary.
If its a baby girl
Chloe Hope
Jeff picked Chloe I picked Hope.
How exciting!


Dec 1st ap. (2nd ap.)
Went very well. We listened to our little bugs heart beat for the first time!
I cried and Jeff and Lilly laughed at me crying...SORRY I'm a mom what can I say? lol.

The little bugs heart rate was at 140 and Dr Winward said that it has a very strong little heart beat, and boy was it loud and clear. Just to compare pregnancys, Lilly's heart rate was at 170 at this time WOW what a differnce huh?

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guys, and I love the names.....way cute!! Also I just wanted to tell you that I think your baby is probally due in June 2009, otherwise she/he would already be here(ha ha ha) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for you guys!! i want you to have a boy! start a poll on your blog!

    ReplyDelete