Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Catch Up! Fall




Lilly stared dance late September.

Jace started solids Oct 1st. Way to go big boy! 4 months old soon, my how time flies.

We went to Star Nursery this year to pick out our pumpkins.

and here they are :)


We also had a play date at the Stahli Farms Pumpkin Patch -- Tons of fun!
Lilly and I whipped up some candied apples in the back yard! They look AMAZING but tasted horrible! If you could even get your mouth opened about closed to chew!

This is after Lilly's Halloween party that her dance class had. She was Minnie Mouse for the party.
These are the POPCORN BALL GHOSTS that we made for the party! Way cute!
I put them together and Lilly drew the faces on.
Of course Halloween Lilly was a Mermaid (I made it and I think Im going to buy them from now on lol.) and Jace was the cutest Turtle I have ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment