Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 5, 2010

Catch Up! Summer

Mommy and Daddy got to go to a Roadrunner game! It was tons of fun and nice to be along with my hubs :)



4th of July -- Here we are at the celebration they have in St George at this time and Lilly doing her fave thing! JUMPING! or bouncing and take a look at that kid on the right. Whoa.
Later that night @ my grandparents house in Cedar City roasting marshmallows on a bonfire.



Jeff's brother Scott and his wife Brandy came to visit and LOOK they brought COUSINS! Easton Kylee and Ryker.
It was great seeing them! and Lilly always has such a wonderful time around her cousins.

Waiting out by the pool while his cousins take a nap.
So the heat got to me and I hacked of my hair and dyed it red. Sure enough a month later I hated it and wanted my long hair back. Jeff also shaved his head but you dont want to see that :)
My attempt at getting Lilly out of the house we went to one of our fave splash pads far out in Bloomington. Even though it was about 110 outside Jace and I had a constant mist from the splash pad and with the slight breeze it was really kind of nice. Lilly had TONS of fun and Jace was an angel. A very successful venture.. Maybe I can do this with TWO kids after all :)
S-O-A-K-E-D!!!!! And loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment