Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Catch Up! Lilly's 4th Birthday




Having lunch at Panda Express and acting a little "out there." Before we took her to go to my grandparents house so we could fix her SURPRISE!


We painted Lilly's room for her Birthday! It took almost 4 days and was such a PaIN! but it was so very worth it to see her smiling face! It was even better that it was a surprise! She was with my grandparents the whole time we were painting.
Dirty, tired and coolllllddddddd... burrrrrr

Her own dance studio!

The finished product! My grandma made the blanket and the valence!

Her birthday party with my and Jeff's grandparents and Pirate Island Pizza!

It looks blue but it was very very bright purple!

3 comments:

  1. Abby is having a pony party! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're mom told me :) We didnt go all out on a party this year. The painting was ENOUGH! lol

    ReplyDelete